Εμφάνιση ενός μόνο μηνύματος
Παλιά 30-06-06, 01:59
Το avatar του χρήστη Αρτεμης
Αρτεμης Ο χρήστης Αρτεμης δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος

Περιοχή: Θεσσαλονικη
Προεπιλογή

Εμενα μ αρεσει πολυ ο King Diamond.Παιρνει ιστοριες και τις κανει τραγουδια.Εχει κανει ακομα και για τις δικες των μαγισσων στο Σαλεμ.τον εχει ακουσει κανεις?

the trial

La reymie: "jeanne dibasson, you stand accused before the burning court For practising witchcraft. do you confess? we have ways To make you talk. how do you plead? "
Jeanne: "i never did any harm to anyone. I dont believe this."
La reymie: "lead the witch to the dungeon for the test... Bring out the glowing pins. do it now!"
This is rotten to the core Jeanne is naked on the floor In the dungeon they want more
La reymie: "oh jeanne, you feel so good"
La reymie is touching her body Wringled fingers all over her
La reymie: "so this is how you make with the devil Were gonna get you, witchy woman We will never believe in you So you better repent your sins now"
Sticking needles into her skin yeah In the dungeon blood is everywhere Glowing needles, needles and pins yeah Shes getting weaker, no more pain to feel
La reymie: "we will never believe in you So you better repent your sins now"
"we are the servants of god, we believe in the devil And weve found his mark on you, confess witch"
"thou shalt not suffer a witch to live Who soever lieth with a beast shall surely be put the death"
Jeanne: "never did I lie with any beast of thine Dogs, or cats or goats, now leave my soul alone"
La reymie: "he that sacrificeth unto any God save the lord only He shall be utterly destroyed"
Jeanne: "now I hear, deceiving, lying tongues Never have I done no harm to anyone"
But they did not turn her loose Horns and tails and cloven hoof Can you tell me wheres the proof

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη Αρτεμης : 30-06-06 στις 02:04
Απάντηση με παράθεση